Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lasagna Bolognese

Appy - Veggies and Holy Hummus

Mains - Leaky Lasagna

Supper was too late for the good light tonight - please excuse the photo. The lasagna was a hit with 3.5/5. The youngest child still prefers his pasta without sauce, so I cut up the leftover lasagna noodles and rolled them in the ricotta filling bowl and that is what he had. The second youngest child ate half her serving, somewhat reluctantly, but she had filled up on veggies and dip before. Everyone else enjoyed it despite the fact that the sauce was a bit too liquid. (This was because it was such a nice day that rather than letting it simmer for an hour I just let it sit while we hit the beach.)
Leftover Birthday Treats

Pumpkin Cranberry Cake and cupcakes left over from a little birthday party we had yesterday for a certain 4 yr.old. We actually had fruit for dessert tonight, but since my camera battery was dead when I tried to take pictures at the party I thought I'd include the treats in today's post.

No comments: